Wednesday 8 August 2012

I'm BACK

Hi, it's me! Due to some technology and human malfunctions I've decided to start a new Blog. My old one "chilithehikingdog.blogspot.com" is still there if you want to see it.



It's summer now and I guess I don't need to tell you what happened to the guy at the cabin last winter with the toque and red scarf. He disappeared and left behind his heart. I have a feeling he loves it there and will be back.

This has been a sunny season of friends and family. There have been lots of hikes in the mountains and some canoeing. Here is a photo montage of the months since I last wrote...

                                                                       Me at Mt. Rose

                                                                   Me at Sheila Lk.
                                                              Me at Caligata Lk.
                                                       Me contemplating tennis vs fetch

                                                                 Me at Moul Falls
                                                              Me chillin' on the deck


                                                             It's not just about me....

No comments:

Post a Comment